SCI started in Alberta, Canada, and has now grown to serving all of the Continental United States.
Over the years our commitment to safety and integrity has helped us build relationships in the community and deliver services in construction, and maintenance, that is unparalleled in safety. From modular assembly and plant builds, to crusher repairs and bearing replacements, you can trust our highly qualified team to get the job done efficiently, with zero incidents.
We deliver exceptional productivity and high-quality work for on-site fabrication, construction, and maintenance on a 24/7 basis. Our leading team of experts includes Rig Welders, HD Techs, Millwrights, Pipefitters, Ironworkers, IRATA Rope access technicians, and NDT inspectors. We maintain the highest HSE standards, and our collective experience is rivaled only by our commitment to safety.
Based on our team’s expertise, SCI’s mechanical services have been designed to meet the evolving needs of demanding industries.
SCI’s Mechanical team specializes in the following:
- Mobile Rig Welders ( AWS & ABSA )
- Mobile Heavy Equipment Technicians
- Steel erection
- Structural fabrication
- Plant assembly and maintenance
- Modular assembly
- Bearing and shaft alignment
- Pipe fabrication and Installation
- Chromium Carbine Overlay ( CCO ) / Hard surfacing
- Mining shovel and bucket repair/rebuild
- Ice Lugging for Heavy Track Equipment
- Well pad maintenance and construction
- Oil Rig repair, Casing bowls
Choosing SCI means building a trusting relationship with a team that will complete your project successfully.
Williston, North Dakota USA